Danfoss AVTA, Thermostatic valves with temperature sensitive sensor
Danfoss AVTA is a self-acting, thermostatically operated valve for use in cooling applications. The valve is commonly used in connection with hydraulic stations, and is often named the "fit and forget" valve, due to its immense reliability, proven throughout decades.
• Self-acting cooling water valves for accurate flow control based on sensor temperature
• Capillary sensor with adsorption charge, mass charge or universal charge
• Open on rising temperature
• Brass or stainless steel valve body
• For extremely aggressive media, also available in titanium (please contact us)