- Danfoss EMP 2 Pressure Transmitter 6
- Danfoss MBS 32 Pressure Transmitter With Voltage Output 13
- Danfoss MBS 33 Pressure Transmitter For General Industry 11
- Danfoss MBS 33M Pressure Transmitter With Ship Approvals 3
- Danfoss MBS 1700 Compact Pressure Transmitter 8
- Danfoss MBS 1750 Compact Pressure Transmitter 5
- Danfoss MBS 3000 Compact Pressure Transmitter 19
- Danfoss MBS 3100 Compact Pressure Transmitters for Marine Applications 1
- Danfoss MBS 3050 Compact Pressure Transmitter With Pulse Snubber 5
- Danfoss MBS 4010 Pressure Transmitter With Flush Diaphragm 3
- Danfoss MBS 4050 Pressure Transmitters with Pulse Snubber 4
- Danfoss MBS 4510 Pressure Transmitter With Flush Diaphragm And Adjustable Zero And Span 7
- Danfoss MBS 4701 Pressure Transmitter With Eex Approval, Adjustable Zero And Span 7
- Danfoss MBS 5100 Block Type Pressure Transmitter With Ship Approvals 6
- Danfoss MBS 5150 Block Type Pressure Transmitter With Pulse Snubber And Ship Approvals 4
Danfoss Pressure Transmitters
Both Danfoss pressure transmitters and Danfoss temperature transmitters help keep your demanding industrial processes under control. Accurate, robust and built for long life, they perform reliably day after day, even in the harshest environments.
Manufacturers of construction, agricultural & material handling equipment for agriculture, forestry, mining are faced with ever increasing challenges.
Consequently Danfoss design their pressure transmitters to meet the most stringent requirements.
The piezo-resistive silicon sensor, available on most of our pressure transmitters, is the most suitable in applications with pressure peaks. The pressure overload is typically six times (max. 1500 bar) the measuring range and performs millions of cycles. The Danfoss range of thin-film pressure transmitters, types MBS 1200 and MBS 1250 allows fast response time and have a dual output.
Danfoss heavy-duty versions are equipped with an integrated pulse-snubber which offers a high degree of protection against cavitations and liquid hammer, and the well thought out design results in excellent vibrations stability and an exceptional robustness. The high degree of EMI protection equips the pressure sensor to meet the stringent requirements within hydraulic applications. The transmitters are designed for long-term stability at temperatures of 125 C. Moreover, the tight enclosure design ensures that the pressure transmitter is protected against moisture caused by fluctuating temperature.
The Danfoss range of pressure transmitters also includes versions with Can-Bus communication system and versions for high pressure operation, up to 3000 bar.
The compact Danfoss pressure transmitters MBS are designed for use in almost all industrial applications, and offers reliable pressure measurement, even under harsh environmental conditions.
The Danfoss pressure transmitter EMP 2 is designed for use in almost all marine and industrial applications, and offers a reliable pressure measurement, even under harsh environmental conditions.
Danfoss designed their products to comply with the EU directives on EMC. In addition, we observe a range of industry-specific EMC standards, like ISO 13766 (earth moving machinery) and DIN 40389 (EMC in road vehicles).
Complete product range and technical details at : http://www.mandmcontrols.co.uk/danfoss