Danfoss AV210 2-Way Externally Operated Valves
Danfoss externally operated valve AV210 types, also known as air operated angleseat valves, are the optimum valve choice when a standard solenoid valve is not able to do the job. The externally operated valve is a real trouble shooter solution for difficult conditions, it allows very large flow rates, it can operate from zero differential pressure and with high media temperatures, it operates at high viscosities and with dirty media, and it operates in EEx areas, merely by placing the pilot valve outside the area.
Danfoss AV210 is available in a high temperature version for temperatures above 60°C, as well as versions with double action and closing with the flow. The accessory range includes manual override, capacity controller and position indicator.
The Danfoss angle seat valve AV210 has the following product features:
• Stainless steel (AISI316) or Bronze (RG5)
• Connection sizes from 3/8” to 2”
• Actuator sizes from Ø40mm to Ø110mm
• Kv-values from 4,2 m3/h to 67 m3/h
• Media temperatures from –30°C to 180°C (standard)
• Connection types include NPT, BSP, weld ends, tri-clamp and flange