Danfoss EV245B Servo-Operated Solenoid Valves 2-2 Way For Steam
Danfoss EV245B (EVJHS 15/20) are heavy duty servo-operated valves for steam.
For applications with steam up to 10 bar and because of the high temperature involved - up to 185ºC - it is necessary to use special materials.
EV245B - EVJHS valves incorporated such heat-resistant materials, together with a special coil.
The valves are available in sizes 1/2" (032U3033) and 3/4" (032U3053) and like the other servo-operated valves the design principle with pilot orifice, equalising orifice and servo piston is the same.
EVJHS valves are offered in normally closed versions.
• Max. media temperature: 185ºC
• Max. ambient temperature 40ºC with 185ºC media temperature
• Differential pressure 0.1 to 10 bar
• Gasket materials: stainless steel , PFTE
• Test pressure: max. 25 bar
Coil type BR can be used on EV245B.