- ASCO Numatics SCE210C093 G3/8 General Purpose 3
- ASCO Numatics SCE210C094 G1/2 General Purpose 3
- ASCO Numatics SCE210D095 G3/4 General Purpose 3
- ASCO Numatics SCE210B154 G1 General Purpose 3
- ASCO Numatics SCE210B155 G1.1/4 General Purpose 3
- ASCO Numatics SCE210B156 G1.1/2 General Purpose 3
- ASCO Numatics SCE210C034 G1/2 N/O General Purpose 3
- ASCO Numatics SCE210C035 G3/4 N/O General Purpose 3
ASCO 2-2 Pilot Operated
Asco solenoid valve, servo operated, 2-Way, one inlet and one outlet, and are used to permit and shut off fluid flow. The two types of operations are “Normally Closed” and “Normally Open”. Body materials of brass, stainless steel and aluminium are available. Asco standard fluid control and automation products usually provide you with a solution, but when they're not suitable, Asco offer you technical expertise in the development of specialised products.
Asco process valves for harsh enviroments. Many industrial applications require very robust valves which are resistant to thermal shocks and dusty or damp conditions. They must be able to transport liquids such as steam of more or less good quality, high pressure hot water, hot or cold liquids, corrosive liquids, inert gases or vacuum.
Note: Standard solenoid valves are normally closed unless otherwise stated
Complete range of Asco Numatics products at http://www.mandmcontrols.co.uk/ascojoucomatic