Danfoss HP230N Externally operated 2-2-way straight-seat valves
Danfoss HP230N is a compact externally operated straight seat valve for use in robust industrial applications.
The externally operated valve can operate at very high medium temperatures and viscosities, and is insensitive to dirt particles in the medium; thus, it is often called a "trouble-shooter" valve.
• Robust, compact construction
• Straight-seated piston
• Brass NC versions as standard
• Closing against the flow direction
• Medium temperature up to 180 °C
• Operation from 0 to 40 bar differential pressure
• Connections from 1/4" up to 1/2"