Danfoss MBT 9110 Temperature Transmitters
The Danfoss MBT 9110 temperature transmitter can be used for converting the Pt100 ohm signal or the thermo couple mV signal to a 4 to 20 mA signal. The MBT 9110 can be used together with all types of MBT sensors, Pt100 as well as Thermo couple.
MBT 9110 transmitters in the standard program are delivered in an enclosure, but are also used as an integrated part of certain temperature sensors.
The transmitter is available as standard or galvanic isolated with or without EEx approval.
Features and applications
• 2-wire universal transmitter for industrial and maritime applications
• Pt100, Pt1000 or thermocouple input
• 4 - 20 mA standard output
- with or without galvanic isolation
• For mounting in DIN B connection head or in a separate enclosure
• CE-marked: EMC protected in accordance with EU EMC directive
• Advanced sensor fault indication
• Temperature linearized
- Lloyds Register of Shipping, LR
- Germanischer Lloyd, GL
- Bureau Veritas, BV
- Det Norske Veritas, DNV
- Nippon Kaiji Kyokai, ClassNK