Danfoss MBS 32 Pressure Transmitter With Voltage Output
Danfoss MBS 32 pressure transmitters are designed for use in almost all industrial applications, and offers a reliable pressure measurement, even under harsh environmental conditions.
The flexible pressure transmitter programme covers all standard voltage outputs, absolute and gauge (relative) versions, measuring ranges from 0-1 to 0-600 bar and a wide range of pressure and electrical connections.
Excellent vibration stability, robust construction, and a high degree of EMC/EMI protection equip the pressure transmitter to meet the most stringent industrial requirements.
• 0-5 V, 1-5 V, 1-6 V or 0-10 V output signals
• Operating temperature -40 to 85 °C
• Measuring range 0 - 600 bar
• A wide range of pressure connections available
• For use in severe industrial environments