Danfoss HP220Y Externally operated 2-2-way axial valves
Danfoss HP220Y is a compact externally operated axial valve for use in robust industrial applications.
The axial valve can operate at very high medium temperatures and viscosities, and is insensitive to dirt particles in the medium; thus, it is often called a "trouble-shooter" valve.
• Large capacity
• Suitable for systems with many dirt particles
• No minimum differential pressure required
• Max. viscosity up to 400 cSt
• For neutral liquid and gaseous media
• Flow range for water: Up to 174 m³/h
• Differential pressure: 0-10 bar
• Spring return or air return