Danfoss MBS 3100 Compact Pressure Transmitters for Marine Applications
The compact ship approved pressure transmitter MBS 3100 is designed for use in almost all marine applications, and offers a reliable pressure measurement, even under harsh environmental conditions.
The flexible pressure transmitter programme is approved according to LR, DNV, GL, RINA, ABS, BV, NKK, PRS, MRS requirements and covers a 4-20 mA output signal, absolute and gauge (relative) versions, measuring ranges from 0-1 to 0-600 bar, plug and cable connections and a wide range of pressure connections.
Excellent vibration stability, robust construction, and a high degree of EMC/EMI protection equip the pressure transmitter to meet the most stringent marine requirements.
• 4 - 20 mA output signal
• Operating temperature -40 to 85° C
• Measuring range 0 - 600 bar
• Standard pressure connection G 1/4A DIN 16288, G 1/4A, O-ring DIN 3852 G 1/2A DIN 16288
• Available with all relevant marine approvals
• Suited for marine applications