Danfoss MBS 4701 Pressure Transmitter With Eex Approval, Adjustable Zero And Span
The Danfoss intrinsically safe pressure transmitter MBS 4701 is designed for use in hazardous environments, and offers a reliable pressure measurement, even in harsh and requiring applications.
The flexible pressure transmitter programme is EEx ia IIC T6 explosion protected according to ATEX 100a and covers a 4-20 mA output signal, absolute and gauge (relative) versions, measuring ranges from 0-1 to 0-600 bar, zero point and span adjustment, plug connection and a wide range of pressure connections.
Excellent vibration stability, robust construction, a high degree of EMC/EMI protection and a high operating temperature, equip the pressure transmitter to meet the most stringent industrial requirements.
• 4 - 20 mA output signal
• Measuring range 0 - 600 bar
• Operating temperature depending on electrical connection
• With zero point & span adjustment
• Ex II 1G EEx ia IIC T4 - T6 in compliance with ATEX 100a
• Applicable in potentially explosive atmosphere: Zone 0, Zone 1 and Zone 2 (gases and vapour)