- Danfoss 018F0091 Test Magnet 1
- Danfoss AB 042N Series Coils 5
- Danfoss AC 042N Series Coils 7
- Danfoss AK 042N Series Coils 1
- Danfoss AM 042N Series Coils 7
- Danfoss BA 042N Series Coils 14
- Danfoss BB 018F Series Coils 16
- Danfoss BD High Performance Coils 2
- Danfoss BE 018F Series Coils 17
- Danfoss BE 018F Series Coils Without Plug 16
- Danfoss BF 018F Series Coils 4
- Danfoss BG 018F Series Coils 7
- Danfoss BK 018Z Series Coils 2
- Danfoss BL 018Z Series Coils 2
- Danfoss BM 018Z Series Coils 2
- Danfoss BN 018F Series Coils 2
- Danfoss BO High performance coils for explosive areas 5
- Danfoss BQ 018F Series Coils 4
- Danfoss BR 032K Series Coils 5
- Danfoss BY 018F Series Coils 3
Danfoss Solenoid Coils
Danfoss coils are usually ordered separately to allow maximum flexibility, enabling you to select a valve and coil combination to best suit your needs.
The Danfoss Coil and valve units are assembled quickly and simply without tools, providing the best product flexibility and availibility. If a replacement is necessary, it can be done without stopping or draining the system.
The series of solenoid coils BB, BE and BN from Danfoss simply click onto valve armatures without the need for external fastening hardware. That key advantage simplifies mounting and maintenance as compared with traditional coil attachment that requires cap, label, and nut that are easily lost while working with them in the field.
Equipped with either a conduit boss or junction box, the fully encapsulated coils mount using an internal click-on fastening system and have no external retaining hardware. Though coils are mounted without tools, the internal click-on fastening provides secure attachment that will not vibrate loose, even in extreme environments. The coils are designed to operate in aggressive environments where there can be wide humidity and temperature variations.
Click-on coils are available for the entire range of normally open and normally closed Danfoss solenoid valves.
The Danfoss coil program consists of both the easy-to-handle Clip-On system and traditional coils with threaded fastener. Also, with approvals such as EEx / ATEX and UL, we offer a wide range of application specific coils for e.g. steam or hazardous areas.