Danfoss MBT 5410 Room Temperature Sensors
The Danfoss MBT 5410 is a heavy-duty temperature sensor that can be used for controlling freezing installations and room temperature within general industry and marine applications.
This temperature sensor is based on a standardized Pt100 or Pt1000 element, which gives a reliable and accurate measurement.
If needed a transmitter (MBT 9110) can be ordered as an integrated part of the sensor.
• Temperature range from -50 to 100° C
• High measuring accuracy
• Robust construction with resistance to shock and vibration
• Available with built-in transmitter - with or without Eex ia IIC T4 / T6 approval
• With or without galvanic isolation
• Available with all relevant marine approvals