Danfoss MBT 5260, Temperature sensors
The Danfoss MBT 5260 is a heavy-duty temperature sensor that can be used for controlling cooling water, lubrication oil, hydraulic oil and refrigeration plants within general industry and marine applications.
This temperature sensor is based on a standardized Pt100 or Pt1000 element, which gives a reliable and accurate measurement. The MBT 5260 can also be delivered with NTC/PTC elements on request.
The measuring insert is based on a silicone cable, which makes the sensor very resistant towards vibrations. All parts in contact with the media are made of stainless steel AISI 316 Ti. The MBT 5260 is equipped with a DIN 43650 plug as standard, but can be delivered with M12 or DIN 72585 Bayonet on request
• For gaseous or liquid media, e.g. air, gas, vapour, water or oil
• Up to +200° C media temperatures
• Pt100 or Pt1000 resistance element
• Can be used with 2- or 3-wire connections
• Gold plated male and female connector
• Fixed measuring insert
• Available with all relevant marine approvals