- Danfoss EV210B Direct-Operated 2-2 Way Solenoid Valves 32
- Danfoss EV220B (6-22 Series) Servo-Operated Solenoid Valves 24
- Danfoss EV220B (6-22 Series) Solenoid Valves Servo-Operated - Inc. Coil 12
- Danfoss EV220B (15-50 Series) Solenoid Valves Servo-Operated 2-2 Way 41
- Danfoss EV220B (15-50 Series) Solenoid Valves Servo-Operated 2-2 Way - Inc. Coil 24
- Danfoss EV220B (15-50 Series) Solenoid Valves Stainless Steel Servo-Operated 2-2 Way 12
- Danfoss EV220B (65-100 series) Solenoid Valves 2/2-Way Servo-Operated 6
- Danfoss EV220W (10-22 series), NC, EPDM, Servo-operated 2/2-way solenoid valves 9
- Danfoss EV224B Servo-operated Solenoid Valves 2-2-way for High Pressure Air 6
- Danfoss EV225B Servo-Operated Solenoid Valves 2-2 Way For Steam 5
- Danfoss EV225B Servo-Operated Solenoid Valves 2-2 Way - Steam / Hot Water for Clip On Coil 30
- Danfoss EV245B Servo-Operated Solenoid Valves 2-2 Way For Steam 9
- Danfoss EV250B Assisted Lift Operated 2-2 Way Solenoid Valves 24
- Danfoss EV250B Assisted Lift Operated 2-2 Way Solenoid Valves - Inc. Coil 18
- Danfoss EV251B Assisted lift operated 2/2-way solenoid valves 3
- Danfoss EV260B Servo-operated 2-Way Proportional Valves 6
- Danfoss EV227B (10-22 Series) Servo-Operated Valve for Neutral Brines 5
- Danfoss EV310B Direct-Operated Solenoid Valves 3-2 Way 4
Danfoss High Performance Valves
Danfoss solenoid valves - direct or servo-operated are used for a large number of industrial applications where a simple and reliable solution is a must. This new high performance Danfoss solenoid valve range EV210B, EV215B, EV220B, EV222B, EV224B, EV225B, EV245B (EVJHS), EV250B, EV260B and EV310B (EVI, EVSI) can be used in all kinds of tough applications.
The new range of small EV210B, EV310B 2/2 and 3/2 way Danfoss direct operated valves are ideal for applications such as compressors, autoclaves, bakeries, food processing equipment, water treatment, washing plants and boilers.
Danfoss valves are available with EPDM, FKM and NBR seals and operate up to 30 bar and up to 185ºC.
For Water applications you can choose EPDM, NBR, or FKM, note that the present FKM material is limited to 60º C.
The NBR is applicable up to 90º C, and the EPDM can be used for hot water and even low pressure steam up to 140º C.
For Air or Oil you can choose either NBR or FKM.
For high pressure steam up to 10 Bar and 185º C PTFE is applicable.