Danfoss Nessie Solenoid Valve Coils
Danfoss Nessie spare solenoid coils
The Danfoss Nessie clip-on coils replace the top nut-mounted coils, and fit both normally open (NO) and normally closed (NC) valves.
All Nessie® NO valves will gradually have the length of armature tubes shortened to obtain the same length as armature tubes for NC valves
Coil Voltage Watts Old Coils (top nut) Old Coils (top nut) New coils (clip-on)
24 V 50 Hz 10 W 018Z7905 018Z7920 018F7920
220 V 50 Hz 10 W 018Z7906 018Z7921 018F7921
240 V 50 Hz 10 W 018Z7909 018Z7924 018F7924
24 V 60 Hz 10 W 018Z7907 018Z7922 018F7922
220 V 60 Hz 10 W 018Z7925 018F7925
240 V 60 Hz 10 W 018Z7926 018F7926
110 V 50/60 Hz 10 W 018Z7908 018Z7923 018F7923
12 V d.c. 18 W 018Z7915 018Z7913 018F7913
24 V d.c 18 W 018Z7916 018Z7914 018F7914
Coil on valves with long armature tubes (NO valves)
1. Cut off the tap on the spacer ring and place the spacer ring on the armature tube.
2. Place the o-ring on the armature tube.
3. The coil is clicked on by means of a light pressure by hand – without using tools.
Coil on valves with short armature tubes (NC and NO valves)
1. Place the o-ring on the armature tube.
2. The coil is clicked on by means of a light pressure by hand – without using tools.
Do not use the spacer ring!
Click for further details on Danfoss Nessie products.