Buy with confidence - SafeBuy Accredited Supplier
We have been accepted as an accredited retailer as part of the Safebuy program
Basically The Safebuy accreditation means we adhere to the following regulations listen below which was taken from the Safebuy Website:
The Code, amongst other things, requires web retailers to:
- • Adhere to the terms of the Sale of Goods Act, the EU Distance Selling Regulations and the EU Directive on Privacy and Electronic Communications
- • Conform to the Data Protection Act 1998
- • Provide security for the processing of credit card transactions
- • Include physical location and contact details for themselves on their website
- • Display the total price consumers must pay for goods including delivery costs and provide a clear explanation of the delivery procedures
- • Advise the consumer if 'cookies' are required for the processing of data
- • Not use 'spam' for marketing purposes
- • Avoid exploitation of children
Trustwave Information Security & Complience:-
Your credit card and identity information are secure.
With over 25 million domestic PCs just in the UK, the vast majority on broadband, and web sales reaching around 15% of all retail sales at the start of 2011, the standards required in the SafeBuy Code are a springboard to suppliers who wish to differentiate themselves from less reputable or secure operations.
(Source http://www.safebuy.org.uk 02/08/2010)